Translate

15 juli, 2014

THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET GREAT PEOPLE: NILS ERLANDSSON

In March I photographed this for our last assignment in school. The assignment were that you got a job to photograph something for a specific magazine. I chose a swedish magazine called ICON.

I photographed this great guy.
This is Nils. He's a vegetarian, cares about our nature and earth, loves to bicycle, bought all his furniture at a secondhand and he currently studies Digital Media at Hyper Island here in Karlskrona.

The reason I wanted to photograph Nils is because the magazine I choose has many different inputs and it has really nice interviews with people who do many different things in life. Even though Nils is studying something so modern as Digital Media, he's also interested in secondhands, to reuse old useful things and he also cares about nature, animals and our environment. That's a great mix!

I'm very happy with my work!
Thanks a lot Nils, you're a very nice fella.

You can find him on these sites:
https://twitter.com/NilsErlandsson
http://nilserlandsson.se/










Inga kommentarer: