Translate

22 juli, 2014

MY COOKIE AND HER AWESOMENESS

It was a beautiful afternoon in lovely June when I photographed Karin.
I looked at a trailer for a movie awhile ago and this song was in it.
Somehow I think about Karin when I hear it, even though she hasn't heard it before.

Looking in your eyes I see a paradise
This world that I found is too good to be true
Standing here beside you want so much to give you
This love in my heart that I'm feeling for you

Let them say "We're crazy", I don't care about that
Put your hand in my hand, baby, don't ever look back
Let the world around us just fall apart
// Nothing's gonna stop us now - Starship // 

We do have a special bond between us, it's awesome to have a twin.












2 kommentarer:

Malin sa...

Så fina! Och nu förstår jag ännu bättre vad free lensing är. ��

Matilda sa...

Vilka underbara porträtt! Dels ljuset, dels skärpan och fokuset. Snyggt!